Sunday, April 19, 2015

Cause I did...

   The title to this blog is a phrase I used as a child anytime I was questioned for my actions. I'm not quite sure why I never bothered to explain myself when I had done something wrong or just out of the ordinary, but I didn't mind acknowledging the fact that I did indeed do it.

   This is where I stand again today. Why did I start questioning things about God, church, faith, or religion? Cause I did....

   Why do I question the way the world is seen through the stereotypical "christian" eye?

  Why do I feel the need to be so controversial on what most call absolutes about God?

Cause I do...Cause I did...Cause I probably always will...


  My faith is what has always kept me going in every situation of life. Jesus is truth with a pulse. That I don't question. On that topic I have resolve, but in most all other aspects of the world and life I will question the hell out of it...

  If this upsets you, perhaps you should find a blog more suitable to your taste. However, if you would like the hear my thoughts on God and life...then buckle up, there's no turning back now. Oh, and when I get asked why I did this or why I said that, you'll already know my answer. Cause I did...


No comments:

Post a Comment